The complex can be equipped with a linear X-ray tomography function, an “auto-tracking” function – automatic tracking and centering of the receiver after the movement of the emitter.
A wide range of selection of complete sets and additional equipment allows you to choose the best option that advises all the needs of the customer at an optimal cost.
Also in the line there are specialized configurations designed to equip children’s health care institutions within the framework of supplies under federal programs.
High-frequency X-ray feeding device “Renex”:
- Supply voltage three-phase 380V +/- 10%;
- Exposure selection system: two-point, one-point and anatomical programming;
- Organ-automatics over 1800 programs. Possibility of manual correction of organ-automation modes;
- Power is 65kW;
- The operating frequency of the inverter is 55kHz. Ripple frequency up to 333kHz;
- Anode voltage range for X-ray imaging is 40-150kV;
- Anode voltage step is 1kV or in accordance with the standard series;
- X-ray tube current range for fluoroscopy is 0.5-10mA;
- X-ray tube current range for radiography is 10-800mA (possibly up to 1000mA);
- Electricity amount range is 1-1000mAs;
- The minimum exposure time is 1 ms;
- Indication of the radiation dose in μSv (in the automatic organ mode);
- X-ray mode auto-calibration system;
- Flexible multiprocessor system of microprocessor control system. The ability to adapt to customer requirements;
- The language for displaying parameters and marking controls is Russian.
- Control unit with high voltage module;
- Control panel based on a touch screen 15″, with a remote exposure button;
- High voltage cables 12m with tips (2 pcs).
X-ray tube emitters:
X-ray emitter Toshiba 7252X (Anode angle – 12°, 9000rpm, maximum operating voltage 150kV, focal spots 0.6×0.6mm (25kW) and 1.2×1.2mm (75kW), heat capacity not less than 300kHU), or Analog.
Digital system for registration of X-ray images based on stationary flat-panel detectors:
ViVIX is a stationary system for digital radiography. This system is designed for use as part of X-ray diagnostic complexes, in order to accelerate the process of obtaining diagnostic images. The system is a modern alternative to digitizers (CR) and X-ray cassettes with film, eliminating intermediate photoprocesses.
- Replaces digitizers and X-ray film cassettes;
- The ability to obtain digital images and their subsequent processing, zooming, panning images, and other functions that allow operators to see the features of an X-ray image that are difficult to see when using conventional film.
Personal protective equipment set:
- X-ray protective collar Renex VR-0.5;
- X-ray protective apron Renex PR-0.35;
- X-ray protective cap Renex SHR-0.35;
- A set of X-ray protective plates (7 items) Renex NRP-1.0;
- Dosimeter DRK-1 with one measuring chamber;
- Delivery complete with all necessary mounting materials, cables, adapters, etc;
- A set of technical documentation in Russian.
- Complexes of the “Renex” series for 2 workplaces;
- Stationary flat-panel detector for vertical rack 43x43cm – 1 pc.
- Wireless flat-panel detector for photo table 35x43cm – 1 pc;
- High-frequency power supply with a power of 65kW;
- Dual focus X-ray emitter;
- Workstation of a laboratory assistant with a monitor, LCD, at least 24″;
- Workstation of a doctor with a monitor, LCD, at least 24″;
- Tabletop device for positioning babies and children (for imaging the skull, ORG, gastrointestinal tract)
- A device for examining children under 3 years of age on a vertical stand (for shooting OGK in the rear projection) 2 pcs.
- Multi-format laser camera for printing X-ray images;
- Remote Control;
- Office printer for printing descriptions;
- A set of radiation protection equipment;
The delivery includes: delivery, installation, commissioning, training of hospital personnel by the supplier’s specialists
Warranty period: 12 months;
Delivery time: within 65 days.
Time of putting the device into operation: within 20 days after delivery, given that subject to the readiness of the premises for the start of installation work and the availability of an approved technological design.
To install the device, a treatment area of 24sq.m is required (SanPiN 22.214.171.1242-03)