Tele-controlled complex KRDC T20/T2000 based on URI:
The complex is equipped with an X-ray image intensifier (I.I.) of 9 or 13 inches, with a high-resolution digital camera for digital fluoroscopy, while radiography and linear tomography can be performed using:
– Digital stationary flat-panel detector 43×43
– Wireless WIFI detector 35×43 cm
– With digital radiography (CR) or analog film cassettes.
Depending on the version, the complex can be equipped with the function of vertical lifting of the table deck, longitudinal and transverse movement of the table deck, an additional vertical stand, various layouts of screening grids and compression devices.
A wide range of selection of complete sets and additional equipment allows you to choose the best option that takes into account all the needs of the client at an optimal cost.
Features and Benefits:
- KRDC-T20 / T2000 “Renex” provides the possibility to perform fluoroscopy, radiography and tomography at one workstation and and at the same time, with the patient’s vertical, horizontal or inclined position. One remote-controlled tripod provides all the capabilities of the device for 3 workplaces;
- Routine diagnostics in the digestive tract, chest organs, as well as the skeleton and skull;
- Special studies in gynecology, urology and other fields;
- All functions of the device are controlled from the control room. At the same time, all control functions of the apparatus are duplicated directly on the tripod;
- Digital fluoroscopy with an X-ray image intensifier equipped with a high-resolution digital camera;
- The program for improving the image quality “RENEX” allows you to clearly see the details of the image of both soft tissues and bone structures;
- Automatic exposure selection system: two-point, one-point and anatomical programming (organ-automatic);
- The choice of radiography conditions in the organ-automatic mode includes more than 1800 anatomical programs. Possibility of manual correction of organ-automation modes. The set includes a visual atlas of styling;
- Doctor’s and laboratory assistant’s workstations for diagnostic studies of acquired images, digital archiving of images and related data;
- One workplace allows you to install and operate the device on an area of 24 sq. m .;