Digital system for registration of X-ray images based on the ViVIX-S flat-panel detector.
The fluorograph operates from a single-phase 220 V +/-10% and a frequency of 50 Hz with a mains resistance of no more than 1.0 Om, and can also operate from an autonomous power plant of the corresponding voltage with a power of 4.5 kW in the absence of external power supply.
During transportation, the fluorograph is placed in transport boxes, which provide protection against mechanical damage and precipitation. Transportation can be carried out by passenger cars of the “universal” and “minivans”.
Assembled fluorographs weight, no more than 225 kg.
Features and benefits:
- Using modern digital technologies, the fluorograph provides high diagnostic quality with a low radiation exposure.
- The lightness of the device and the simplicity of assembly allows conducting surveys in the field.
- Uses digital technology for obtaining images (fluorograms) in real time with the possibility of computer processing and archiving of images, as well as obtaining hard copies of images.
- Provides the possibility of electronic formation of medical documents containing received fluorograms and accompanying textual information (patient data, conclusion, etc.) and storage of the generated documents in the database.
- The power consumption of the fluorograph is no more than 4.5 kW.